This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Labels -- Categorisation of Blog Entries

Main Label: Blog Labels

I always wanted to categorize all the entries that I ever write, I know it. Somehow in my life, I simply love to categorize... It's quite funny, I cannot stand untidiness though untidiness always stay in my life... and my room. Hahaha... I simply cannot see things stay uncategorized, and this is the reason why I came out an idea I called it the "Major Arrangement Plan" (MAP). Well, shall talk about it more regarding this MAP and categorization...

But as for now I want to use this entry to show all the possible categories (or labels) and sub-categories of all the blog entries that I ever write... One thing I'd realized in Blogspot, it doesn't provide such feature as "sub-labels" or sub-categories...

This entry also functions like a "content page", whereby at a glance of the list, you should be able to have an rough idea or a vision of what this blog is all about. It also serves as a "bookmark" to all the labels. And most importantly, I will provide some interesting explanations in regards of all the labels.

Ok, now here's the list:-

1. I, me & myself

· All about myself.

2. Life Update

· Some of my personal life updates, may bore you out if you’re reading. Lol.

· Sub-Category: Grumpy Complaints!!!

3. A Journey Back to the Past

· I really wanted to blog down all my interesting and remarkable past experiences… Those had been in my mind, and since time passes quickly without my conscious notice, there are a lot for me to “catch up” with the past. Hmmm… Maybe I am so afraid that one day I will forget all of them. By then, I will feel insecure and sad.

· While “Life Update” is keeping forward with my life, this label keeps a look out for my past.

4. Somewhat Dramatic Life

· Record of my entire interesting story in life, I will try to make it as truthful as possible, without much exaggeration. Well, to tell you the truth, I don’t need to exaggerate it man!

5. God & Spirituality

· God again…

· My thoughts & feelings towards God, Spirituality, faith & belief, religions.

· (Somewhat) divine revelations and perspective about spiritual "truths".

· The battling of my mind and my spiritual warfare.

· God-Inspired article.

· Sub-Categories: In Search of the Glorious Truth, Christianity, Revelation (Sharing), Bible Verses.

6. Beautiful People

· I want to appreciate people who have come into my life and stay in my heart by writing blogs about them. This is like a “testimonial” thing. Such beautiful people are my family members, friends, remarkable / great / famous people, or even angels and aliens (if any, lol)

· Sub-Categories: Family, Friends, Great People.

7. Beautiful Mind

· Your mind determines the boundaries of your world. A beautiful mind sees a beautiful world. A beautiful mind I can teach, allow me to share with you all my theories and philosophies about life.

· Sub-Categories: Quote of the Day, Revelation Sharing (this is the same as in the God & Spirituality), Parables – both from external source and myself, Lieh Theory & Philosophy, Value System, Mahjong For Life (yes, I can use the game Mahjong to relate lots of situation in life that you ever encounter.)

8. Every Beautiful Thing

· A record and review of all the things that I ever loved and had touched me greatly, with impacts in my life.

· Sub-Categories: Beautiful Story, Fantastic Game, Inspirational Movie, Fabulous Music, Mind-Stirring Books, Unforgettable Place.

9. A Place I Call Home

· The places where I ever live.

· Sub-Categories: Malaysia, Singapore, Johor Bahru (JB)

10. Story Brainstorming & Story Telling

· God-&-I inspired story telling and brainstorming. This should be something very “raw”, which means some of it doesn’t make sense and it needs further development.

11. Language

· I always have struggle in deciding should I use English or Chinese in my blog. When I write in English, I can type faster… The “flow” does still exist. 但是如果我用华语呢,会给人一种比较“亲切”的感觉。也比较“感性”。Though I use English, it is also sentimental lah… 但是写华语很麻烦,会很慢。。。

· Sub-Categories: English Blog, Chinese Blog, Bilingual Blog.

12. Dictionary / Vocabulary

· I will come out a blog entry mainly to keep the words that I’d check for dictionary for the meaning, not just to understand the definition but also for the use to explain stuff.

13. Miscellaneous & Uncategorized

· Entries that I haven’t found a label yet.


By now you should have realized that I'd plan a lot for me to blog. And I am real serious about it man! Aiya, write until don't know what to write already, shall stop then. :)

P/S: This entry is long because of the wasteful spacing between the long listing which I don't know how to get rid of...

No comments: