This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My 29th Happy?? Birthday

Main Label: Birthday

Yesterday was my 29th Birthday, the last of 20s... Many stories to tell... But I haven't finished my previous story yet... Wanted so much to continue and on hold about my Birthday updates because I will be having another belated celebration with my Poly friends on the 1st March. But something... unpleasant happened yesterday that left me no mood to continue my CNY updates... sigh...

Don't think I will write these unhappy experience here. Thinking whether should I confront with that person or not... But then now my anger has already dropped and maybe just let the matter be gone with the time ba...

Anyways... just a little updates for my Birthday... I already received my first present from Phyllis (Feili) on 20th February, Friday. I think they wanna gimme a surprise celebration but somebody spoiled their whole plan... Who? Haha... the person is none other than the tiny little Dora! The daughter of Daddee & Mami (Meng Hua & Elyn). OK! More details after my last celebration on 1st March...

The point I want to make here is, Phyllis gimme 2 shirts as my present. When I gave it to my mum for wash, she complained that I had so many clothes already and she asked me to tell my friends to give angbao instead! Ahaha... I wanted so much to voice-record her dialogue! She was so cute lor... Very funny lor... Ask my friends to gimme angbao instead... Though, I think I really wanted it! Ahaha...

Then on 24th, I got another "surprise", but a "bloated out surprise" celebration with a special source of friends that is really something that I never had before. We even celebrated in a Hotel room! Ahaha... Of course, details on hold for now. Guess what? These friends had given me another 2 pieces of clothes! Ahaha... and now I don't dare to "haolian" in front of my mother liao...

Oops... Almost forgot to mention, my sis went to Bangkok recently... early of February... and guess what she bought for me? 2 shirts!!! well... one piece is a very-Finn green colour shirts and another one is a very-Tomy (one of my sis's close friend) red singlet! And you see... within a single month, I already received 6 shirts! And with some mother's complains and nagging! Ahaha... So... no more shirt-present please...... I am writing this here because I know that Minnie, who will be celebrating my Birthday on the 1st March, will most probably reading my blog! AHaha... so buy something else lah...

Anyway, Mini Minnie, and thank you so much to keep on coordinating all these gatherings. I know that it is very hard to get everyone together, and to contact each individual asking for their available time and only to get some last minute changes and have to go about doing the recycle of contacting each individual again and only to get someone complains about the food budget, location and stuff... Ahaha... thank you so much, let's get marry when we are free ya! Ahaha... you're the only girl... erm... lady in my life that I can propose to whenever and wherever I want without a ring or kneeling down! Ahaha... You're my "Freelance Laopo"!

Ok, will continue with my CNY story after I feel better... Maybe like tomorrow... And then will write about my this last 20-n Birthday with presents photo ba... For now, let me have peace and calm my grudges... And maybe will buy myself a Birthday present to make me, myself happy... Haha...

No comments: