This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Best Way to Close this Blog Part 2/2

More old notes:
  1. I like clean cut and straight stuff; I would like things to stay simple & nice and of easy reach. Therefore, I thought that "categorization" is the solution. However, when I get into this process of categorizing, that's the time I'd realized that:
    • Behind every simple concept, lies a complicated / complex nature. - Lieh (07/05/2008)
      Haha... my purpose is to make things simple, but in the process, it is not going to a simple task. There are many ways to sort things out, for example, books. Should I arrange them in consideration of size? I.e. from big size to small size in a ascending / descending order. In this way, it will appear to be neat from the visual view. However, the different subjects / topics of books will then mixed together, it then becomes inconvenience when you wanna search for the specific topic.
      - 07 May 2008

  2. Another reason was... In my life, I realized one thing significant about me, and that's the ability to do "everything". I came out this quote eventually:
    • I cannot specialize in anything. I can only specialize in everything. - Lieh (before 26-05-2008)
      What does it mean? It simply means that I cannot focus on one subject, any subject; I cannot be a master of one aspect, any aspect. Because, it will takes a long progress and commitment to achieve such mastery. While at the mean time, I am quite keen with many subjects, many things. Meaning to say, I can do well in much things, that's why I can get lots of 'A's in my academic results. But I can never be a master of any of those subjects...
      How I came into such a conclusion? Like I mentioned before, I was school band's Drum Major. But one thing I realized, I was never that talented in music, in the aspect of rhythm, tempo and stuff. What makes me a Drum Major, was actually because of my attitude. Yes, attitude makes whole lot of different! I was the hardworking member... During free time practice, I was the few who really concentrate in practicing with my instrument while the rest was chatting or playing or simply resting. I was obedient and willing to submit under my seniors. Because of such attitude, I stood out from the crowds and was considered and trained into a Drum Major. 

  3. Just FYI, I've decided to discontinue my Singapore PR status as it expires on today... I could have ways to continue it, but I've decided not to do that for some reasons... one of the reasons is because the method is not that "legally right" as I supposed. After I've made the decision, the phrase "walk in righteousness" came into my mind.

    But of course, I am still open options for jobs available in Singapore. And I can look for job / career that I would really wanted to go into, such as finance & banking. No need to "desperately" get a job just to extent my PR status liao, haha... Singapore PR no more... but what really matter is, I am still a Citizen of Heavenly Kingdom!

    Meanwhile, after I've settled my Malaysia Driving License, I can drive my Honda Accord JBV21 into Singapore~~~! Yes! I bring hope for CG Fellowship transportation! (Though, I still gotta usher after Service) Haha...

    In anyways, JB Shaoyeah~ still RuLes~~~! Because he is well taken care of by his ABBA FATHER!!! Romans 8:28 also RuLes~~~!
    • February 2009

No comments: