This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Old Notes / Entries from Old WordPress Blog


  1. From WordPress notes - raw ideas: 
    1. Raw Idea Note #1:
      人,
      是给“神”瞎信?
      还是给“魔”迷惑?
      还是给“自己,他人”欺骗?-- 自欺欺人?? 
    2. Random Raw Idea Note #2: 
      • 心之倦,无人知;心之痛,无人诉!
      • I put this statement in my MSN, resulting lots of people showering their cares to me... But actually, I only put it there to serve as a reminder for me to finish this "poem"... There are a lot of ideas about this "poem"... Anyways, since I have decided to put the note here, I now can erase this from my MSN status... Ahaha... 
    3. Random Raw Idea Note #3: 
      • 爱到最后不是爱! 
    4. Random Raw Idea Note #4:
      • 心太软,心态乱! 
        • 5/11/2009 
  2. From WordPress "Coming Up…" Page: 
    • 1-PR exipired 2-Flunked Interview 3-Sg License no more valid 4-Return Sg IC & Entry Permit 5-Apply My(JB) License 6-Lost My IC 
    • KIV: Pages that I wanna to have:- 
      1. Beautiful People -- dedicated to all the people that have come into my life, starting with God. 
      2. Beautiful Thing -- reviews on all the beautiful story, games, movies, books, musics, and every other beautiful things that have touched me greatly. 
      3. Links to friends, favorite sites, movies, etc. 
      4. MAP -- My Major Arrangement Plan
  3. From "Blog Introduction" page: 
    • This weblog is about me – Lieh, AKA / names that I wanted to be associated with:- 
      1. Adrian, the Creative Mind 
      2. JB Shaoyeah~ 
      3. Lasam Lieh 
      4. Lime Lite Lieh 
      5. Fervent Lieh 
      6. Lieh Not Enough! 烈不够用! 
      7. And also forgetting not the names like: Abraham, Melchizedek and Legolas~! 
    • How I decided the name as Liehness?
I wanted to register my user name as only “lieh”, but the name is in used! So I had difficulty in search of another unique and remarkable name.

I’ve thought of using my name that I used for my previous blog site, i.e. lieh-not-enough, where I also “acronym-ed” my 4 Greatest Values in Life into my name Lieh: L –Love | I – Integrity | E – Excellence / Essential | H – Humility. And according to the current world setting, indeed, LIEH is not enough…

But somehow, “lieh-not-enough” is way too long IMO. So maybe if I acronym more into liehNE, where NE stands for “not enough”. But then again, liehNE does not sound nice.

So I dropped off the whole idea of “not enough”, and continue to search for a better name with the considerations of my other values in life. Indeed, I was reminded “greatness” and immediately the suffix “~ness” hits me. I’ve checked dictionary, that ~ness describes the state; quality; condition; degree of adjectives and participles. With that, “Liehness” does make an appropriate title for my weblog where I can update my life’s current states and conditions, the quality of my life, my thoughts mechanism and many more to come~! Simply because, it is “liehness” that we’re talking about~!

Not long after, I realized that “~ness” starts with the letter NE, which I previously acronym into “not enough”. Maybe I just add any two adverbs or adjectives that start with the letter “S” will further acronym the suffix “~ness” at ease! After some research and consideration, I’ve decided on “supply” and “splendidly”. Therefore “LIEHNESS” is acronym for Love, Integrity, Excellency / Essential, Humility is Not Enough in Supply Splendidly, where the double S can be regularly changed with other words like “seriously”, “severely”, “sublimely”, “sumptuously”, and any other I can think of. And AT ALL TIME, “LIEHNESS” is still about myself and my maybe-dramatical life~!

No comments: