This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lieh Not Enough~! (Part 6) -- My Commitments, My Life

Main Label: I, Me & Myself
"Oh no... Lieh not enough le... Everybody wants a piece of Lieh! I wish for 8 more Liehs: (1) One for God, (2) One for family, (3) One for friends (and maybe one more for more friends!), (4) One for games! (5) One for gym and be handsome, (6) One to do Great things! (7) One to do all other little things, (8) One to enjoy every beautiful things in the world, (9) And last one just for simply doing nothing! ... ... ... Ok, reserve for girl friend lah!"
Lieh
(8). Enjoy Every Beautiful Thing
What are those "every beautiful things" in my life? It can be stories, interesting / remarkable quotes, movie, games, books, place, people and stuff. These are the things that I not only enjoy and love, but also some will touch me, encourage me and give me the strength to go on during my down time, telling me that there're things in life that worth your attention, there're things you can hope for, there're things that you can love very much. This seems like a repetition of "games" (number 4), but it is just that playing games require a much more commitment than all other enjoyable things, resulting no more space for other stuff. Therefore, I differentiated out the game and summarize all other enjoyable and beautiful thing into this.
"A beautiful mind sees a beautiful world."
Lieh
Having a "beautiful mind", I see a lot of beautiful things in the world. (不要脸!)Haha... Therefore also, I love many things... But again, it is also just that I fall in love and get interested with things easily, especially of those that I consider "beautiful". The word "beautiful" I use here has an extremely subjective definition. It is not just limited to the physical appearance but also include of what a flesh eye cannot see, something like 深度(depth) ,内涵 and etc.

Because I am a commitment-conscious and meticulous, sometimes, when I fall in love with something, I tend to have the desire to "find out deeper". Maybe this is what is meant by “钻牛角尖”. I happened to have a chance to go and 算命,the master also advice me not to “钻牛角尖”! Ok, more story about this experience in the future. Anyways, because of this, I tend to give myself unnecessary pains and troubles. Kind of contradict and irony you see, I love those stuff but I don't have enough time for them, and by committing time, money and effort into them, it will eventually cause me pain and stuff... Aijo... So how? What to do? 怎样(yang1)?

Oh, no... I had a very long pause after I typed the above sentence, "Aijo... So how? What to do? 怎样(yang1)?" I was really thinking on "what to do?" and nothing gets into my head... I don't really know how to continue until I came out an idea of writing all these down... haha... Anyways, I don't have much to write about my "beautiful things" here... maybe because it is also the 钻牛角尖 thing, of which I mean, it gonna have a whole lot of stuff and stories to tell again... haha...

(9). Simply Doing Nothing
This is just a "break time" thing you see... It is like God created the world, Adam and Eve, and on the seventh day, He rests. So after telling so many thing, I also need a break lah... Haha... "Simply doing nothing" also reflect the yearning for the value of freedom. I once thought that freedom is nothing for me, I don't need freedom; I can handle things well, I don't need a "break". I am a "responsible" person and will commit in anything that I do. Yes, I thought like that in the past, until... Until whole lot of things got me, whole lot of responsibilities that I assumed... That eventually I lost the time for myself, I lost the time to play game, to do the things I wanna do... That "I'm busy", "Sorry, I am not free", etc... This is the time I realize that "freedom" really matters to me. I finally realize that I need a break, a damn big break free from many things! I needed a time to be myself, being myself and not someone else.

"Doing nothing" is just a space that I wanted to create for myself, a space to be myself, a space to yearn for my freedom, and obtain a balance between responsibility and freedom, to do the things that I really love to do, other than play game, gym, watching movie etc, such as making creative cards for my friends, start a research topic and ... a lot more... "Doing nothing" is a space, a gap that I created for potential expansion for all the above 8 Liehs that I ever mentioned; It is also a space to allow, to welcome any surprises in life, and I hope that those surprises are of joyful one~! 空间,空间啊~!钻牛角尖之后要留一些空间呼吸啊~!Ah... I came across a phrase to describe and summarize all of these -- "a space to breath". That's it! It explains everything! Everything is not everything!

Yeah~ This is the shortest entry so far~! :p~~

No comments: