This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Get Hooked with Blogging!!!

Main Label: Life Update

Hmmm... Just realized that I kind of get hooked with blogs right now... Just feel like writing and writing and writing as my mind is always thinking and thinking and thinking... And like I say before, I still got a lot to write~! In fact, too much... I feel like writing my life update, my past-memorable-sweet moment, my stories ideas, my thoughts, and etc. etc. etc. But Lieh is not enough... Lieh gotta work, gotta meet friends, celebrate Birthdays for them, Lieh gotta gym and gotta play games, many games indeed, Lieh gotta go Singapore for Church Service and blah blah blah, Lieh gotta find girl friend, Lieh gotta be a good and filial son and get married, etc. etc. etc.... Lieh also wanna live his very own life according to his very own desire leh... Lieh is not enough le... and Lieh is still not enough... Oh...

But anyways, that wasn't a complain but rather showing off lah... Ahahahahaha... How I wish I can put the Panda-laughing smiley from the MSN here... Anyways, I realized one "easily-developed" habit every morning when I reach at my office desk... Usually, I will check my e-mails. And when the Facebook thing came in, I got additional habit, i.e. to check out the updates and notifications. In fact, I set my home page in Firefox to be Facebook leh... In the past, I used to play a few of the games there, the most committed one is called the "(fluff)Friends". It was a petting-cum-racing game, and it comes with other features as well... Was quite surprised by the popularity of it... There are people willing to buy the stuff it offers via real money! You can buy some of those limited and rare stuff they got with real money, and the stuff is digital, you can see it in your computer only! And... there are people there really treating the pets as "real pets", they say something like "it is cruel to leave your fluff Friend alone..." or stuff like that lor... Sooooo funny to me lor... Not to mention that the food will not go bad if you leave it for days and months... Haha...

Oops... Got side track again... I wanted to say that my new habit in the morning is browsing through / around friends' blog sites, in the hope that I can read their latest entries like that... And the hunger was like... the moment I found one new entry, I will read it immediately (provided that I got the time), and finish reading / browsing the entry at once. But like not long after, I cannot recall what is the entry about... Hmmm, I am being forgetful... yes...

Most of the time, their blogs will not update like daily like that... which means most probably I will see the same thing in their blog sites every morning. When I knew there is nothing new in their sites, and I left "nothing to do", I tend to yearn for more blogs to read... I will go to the links from my friends' sites that will direct to their friends' blogs, so that I got something to read on, to explore... It seems like I wish I have a pool, or a library of blogs for me so that I will not run out of blogs to read like that... Haha... But then really, I don't need to read so much lah, I got many other things to do... And then I realized that, this "hunger" for blogs, is more like a “心灵空虚” (spiritual hunger??) thing... Maybe this is a bad habit... Maybe this reflect my lack of spiritual or emotional security?? Hmmm... don't know lah... But one thing I figured, I will rather not searching high and low for blogs to feed on, but instead, I will blog my own entries instead! Haha... and that reminds me, I haven't finished introduce myself yet leh... Haha...

I can understand that why most of my friends don't update so often... Busy of course. I am like that also sometimes... Most of all, I think that "to blog or not to blog" the decision really based a lot on your "current mood", ... ... or, just thought of this, your "inspiring level" (as in how much you're "inspired" to write an entry) as opposed to the discipline... If you don't feel like blogging, you will not discipline yourself to even write something... You are not gonna to have entries like this... "Today I got nothing to blog about, but I just want to discipline myself to blog, so I blog lor... but I really got nothing to blog about, so I have come to the end of this entry, tu-tu... Cya, bye~~!" Haha... Another common factor that I can think of, is because of "losing passion in blog already". Maybe some people only want to "follow the crowd", so they just started their very own blog site when their friends already had theirs. And in the beginning, it was fun thing to do, so people blog a lot... But as time goes, the passion decreases, and so less update like that lor... Hmmm... the point I want to make here is, "I wonder how long my passion to blog will last..." Haha...

Regardlessly, people blog because of any reasons they have, be it postive or negative comments, blog in secret entries, "fans are waiting" (such as people are waiting for your professional replies or update regarding certain subjects; or also, people are waiting to read your updates), and etc, the entries they make, I will believe that it is all heart-felt. Because "no one will blog when they got nothing to blog about", whatever they blog, is something that they really wanna say or stand. (Unless, you got other ulterior motive lah, that's another thing...) Maybe... maybe that's what my heart is yearning... yearning to know, to find out such heart-feeling thing, to feel the inside of... the depth of humanity ba... Hmmm... come to think of it, it makes sense for me now... the reason why I will go about reading people's blogs... Oh yah, now I know that I was looking for the "touch heart" entries, searching for the life-inspiring articles, looking for the “英雄所见略同” people (people who have the same thoughts as mine, or simply, like-minded people), and etc. Haha, now I know that what my heart is looking! 我现在知道我心灵在为什么空虚呢!哈哈。。。

OK lah, that's enough for "about blog" lah... I wanted to blog down the following issues before I will go about continuing my Episode 4 in Church and stuff... And here goes:-

(1). The Ripple Effect of Economy Tsunami has finally hit us...
Finally, the economy crisis had hit my family business. The value for waste paper had dropped tremendously, even the TV news and newspaper had interviewed the "Karang Kuni", or those who collected old newspaper. My Mama was telling my sis that my Papa was gonna to be more “脸黑” (sad face) because of this, but as I observed, my father is still like "happy go lucky" like that leh... Then I realized that, maybe it is just because of my Mama's usual negative thoughts ba... Actually, not all types of waste paper's value has dropped. The demand for certain types of waste paper is still there, so not that greatly affected actually... My Papa and Mama's vision was right in the past... That we did not focus on collecting old newspaper... My Mama will keep saying the story when Papa wanted to collect old newspaper in the past, but she will be stopping him from doing, as the competition was high... And there were these brothers who used to collect old newspaper and was now seen nowhere liao... their business had failed some years ago because they collected old newspaper... This is according to my Mama's story lah... Sometimes, I will disagree with what she says regarding this. But now, as seen in TV and newspaper, the value for old newspaper has tremendously recently, I couldn't help to think that my Papa & Mama's vision is rather brilliant! Thank God we didn't focus on old newspaper lor... haha... Nevertheless, we will still have certain tough times though... As in, the overall business will still be affected in one way or another... It is the ripple effect of Economy Tsunami afterall... :(

(2). 白发魔烈!!!
Oh... not again... About last year, I spotted one single white hair on my head. I was upset about it. I had it said in my MSN Status, I wrote “ 白发魔男”,as inspired by the “ 白发魔女”. But later I changed to “白发魔烈” lor... Because more unique lor... Haha... But anyways, recently I spotted another white hair!!! Yeah, the one before is still there, and near to it, there is another! I thought the first one should have gone by now, and I was wondering, my hair keep dropping everyday, how come the white one didn't drop off? And now, to my a little and not so disaster, I got 2 strand of white hair in total now! And I am back to 白发魔烈 again! Sigh... :(

Last year was also the time that I started playing the Facebook (fluff)Friends game I mentioned earlier this entry. Because of this white hair thing, I was inspired to choose a white tiger as my pet in the game, and I named it “白发魔虎”!Haha...

Ai... me old liao...

(3). 中医师。。。
I decided to go to seek Chinese Medical to heal my nose block and I had hinted my Mama to bring me to see one. As in my mentality, she should have known which is the good one... But to my surprise... and she never fails to surprise me... She introduced and brought me to this “德教会” (don't know what this is called in English), which also provides Chinese Medical service and you "pay by" voluntary donation. She claimed that the doctor was good and stuff like that.

So we went to this 德教会 in the Pelangi (a place in JB) one day and see the Chinese doctor there. While waiting, I walked around the temple and saw the Jesus' picture there also... Haha... 德教会 is a religion that is like "combined religions", it has some of the religions' spiritual leaders put together... Such as Jesus, Buddha and Prophet Mohammad... something like that. I didn't really know much actually. Anyways, seen the doctor and he said that my sickness can only be healed over a period of time and he gave me some medicine... btw, here you gotta bring your own bottle for the medicine, which my mum did. If you don't carry your own, you will have to buy from them.

In addition, the doctor also realized that we stay in Skudai, so he suggested us to go to Perling Guan Yin (观音) Temple instead, he will be there every Tuesday and Thursday, from 9am to 12nn. We found this arrangement was better as our workplace is near to Perling... I had my third visit to the doctor yesterday, (third visit to the doctor but second time going to the Guan Yin temple). The facilities here are much better than the one in Pelangi 德教会... Until now, my condition hasn't got any significant improvement, but nevertheless, I could feel that my throat was better than before. :D

Oh btw, the first time seeing the doctor, he said that I can still go for exercise, because my nose problem is not connected with the lung. And he says that I should exercise too, and eat more fruits and vegetable too! That encouraged me to go to gym often as well... But... that's another issue... shall write this another time...

(4). Indeed, Building Fund is coming~!
How do I judge by saying this? Erm... Last year, during this season I had a car accident (no one had injured severely) and I gotta pay "saman" (summon) of RM300! This year, I ganna another "saman" that makes me feel that "Building Fund is coming"...

Usually at this season of Building Fund thing, "funny" thing will happen one, especially those "money out" thing... Maybe it is a test, maybe there's a force to test you whether you still want to give eventhough you gotta pay other things like that... But of course, the "saman" thing ultimately was due to my own carelessness, I haven't know how much to pay yet... but I think that this should be less than RM300 ba...

Another thing that makes me feel the Building Fund is coming, or rather, comes at the very right timing, is the "World Economy Tsunami" thing. Pastor Kong always share with us how the Jurong West Church was built during Economy downtime at 1997 (if I am not wrong about the year). And no banks would lend us money for the purchase of land, and in the end, we still got that piece of land without any loan from banks... (Correct me if I am wrong about this story, because I do not know the full details, thankz.) Therefore, when the economic is bad, it is also a sign for "something great is about to happen" like that lor... Of course, should I mention that, this is according to the CHC's context? Oh... erm... at least, it is in my own context. XD

Okie. that's all for now. Gonna write my Episode 4 soon ba... I think...

No comments: